A lot has happened since my last post! About 2 weeks ago, I found out that I will be able to return to Tanzania the beginning of June! What a surge of emotions I've been feeling! I've been excited and happy, but saying goodbye to family and friends never gets easier! What a blessing it has been to reconnect and visit with people I love!
This past week, I was given the opportunity to train and enhance my barista skills (an answer to a years worth of prayers)! With the help of my friend Phil, the
Classic Rock Coffee Company opened their doors to me and allowed me to use their shop for training! Let me tell you, using all of their top of the line equipment was a dream!! I don't know how an espresso machine can make me so happy, but it does! lol Phil is the top trainer at CRCC and with his heart for missions, the training became even more helpful!
More and more, little details continue to fall in place. From things needed, to prayers answered, to continued confirmations in my heart, the Lord has been reminding me that HE IS IN CONTROL. I love how He is a God of details.....such beautiful, sweet details.
 |
| Phil and the bean grinder. |
 |
| Their custom made espresso machine! |
 |
| My friend Chrystina came to visit! |
 |
| Pulling a shot! |
 |
| Bean roaster |
 |
| The CRCC lounge |
No comments:
Post a Comment